Friday, December 5, 2008

Wandering Aimlessly

While she sits, deep in thought, he counts the freckles on her face. 1... 2... 3... they trickle across her cheek, over the bridge of her pretty little nose, and onto the other cheek. She looks up, and catches him staring. She smiles and looks away, a rosy blush crawling across her face. He always loved that smile, and even more so, the fact that he could be the cause of it. He loves to watch her think. The frustrated, curious look that is invariably there. If he could, he would gently kiss every one of her long eye lashes


He sees her sitti
ng on a park bench, doodling away in her journal. Her quiet, lovely voice is subconsciously singing her thoughts aloud. He secretly wishes that same voice would sing him to sleep; his very own lullaby.



I'm quite illiterate when it comes to this whole "blog" thing. You wouldn't believe the trouble I had coming up with my URL, and, um, I don't remember what the other stuff is called. I didn't know what anything was so I just kinda took a chance with it all. I don't think I'm going to put my name on here, ever. I think it adds a nice mystery to it. I like that. So basically, what I plan to do with this thing is... I don't know. What I wrote above was something that just came to my head. I'll do that often. Whether it's a little story thing like that, or lyrics / quotes (I'll obviously put who they're by, just in case they hit "that spot" in your heart, like they do me), or just whatever I'm thinking. I think a lot. Okay, well, I'm going to mess around with this thing, see what I can find. Don't be afraid to give me some advice. About my writing (as you can see, I'm not very good), or about this blog stuff. Thanks :)

2 comments:

Squishybubble said...

Hey, I really like your writing, its very descriptive. Keep going, you'll get better and better, and before you know it you will have ten novels published. haha.
wanna link up??
mines: www.fashioncupcakes.blogspot.com

xDD
Squishybubble

Squishybubble said...

Linking up is when you add someone's link to your list, and they add your's to their list. Mine is on the side. You can add one by going to the layout bar and clicking add (I think!)and then clicking links list. If you need any more help, comment on my blog!