Sunday, December 14, 2008

La la la de da, he's humming in her ear. With one hand holding one of hers, and the other in the small of her back, he spins her 'round and 'round. Dancing to the melody of their own music, their own heartbeats.

---

Things just don't feel right anymore. With anything. A strong sense of nostalgia is coming over me, and I'm starting to miss the way things once were. I miss so many things. I feel like my life is one of those pretty little displays in the windows of stores; and I'm just window shopping, walking along the sidewalk. I don't know who I am. I don't know my favorite color. I don't know what my "style" is. I don't know what kind of music I like. I don't know my opinion on anything. I feel like I've been so influenced by so many people that I don't know myself. I don't even have a "self." I don't know. I'm not making any sense.

1 comment:

Squishybubble said...

Aww.....that was a cute little story.

It will get better, I promise. I often feel the same way, but I remind myself that I am me.

Maybe it'll work!